Monday, August 16, 2010

Expanding my knowledge

I have used and tinkered with RC vehicles for the better parts of the last decade, but nothing prepared me for the vast amount of information I DID NOT know about the hobby. When I started building this website I wanted it to be a good central location for RC enthusiast to go and find out what they need to know. I wanted to be able to help everyone from the beginner to expert in some way, because I really thought that I had a good grasp on what it took to get the most out of the hobby. I am now admitting that I was wrong, wrong, and wrong with a capital W. For example, I know what a good trainer RC airplane is and can give advice on how to get started, what I could not do was really explain what made it a good trainer. Needless to say I have had to research nearly everything I put on the website because I want it to be true and accurate information that goes into enough detail that it is beneficial. I hope my hard work shows through. So please, please, please if you see anything what so ever that looks wrong please don't hesitate to e-mail me at support@allthingsrc.net and tell me to fix it.




-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment